My Birthday

My Birthday
My Dad and I, on the day I met Air.

Morsels Of Joy

Look up, look down, look left, look right. What do you see? Some of you might say your room, or your workplace, or any other place where you have access to the internet for that matter. I daresay you'd be wrong. If you are reading this post, if you have the ability to stare at the screen and understand what's written, then what you see when you look around, what you experience all around you, is life. Not your room, not your place of work, but pure, unadulterated life. You can be sad, you can be happy, you can be depressed, I am in no position to judge, but the eternal truth is doubtless: life, is beautiful.

Let go of all thought for a moment. I am not asking much, just a tiny moment. Now move your pointer to the red fish on the right (that is if you have flash enabled on your browser, if not, keep reading anyway). Play with them, click and see how they rush towards the food. Fun, isn't it? See how they gave you a morsel of happiness, a happy moment, a reason to smile!

You can not change the world, but you can certainly alter life's tiny moments. You can change the way you look and see how beautiful everything turns out to be. I saw these words being delivered in a movie and they immediately struck a chord, "Lord! Give me the strength to change what I can, the courage to accept what I can not, and the wisdom to know the difference."

Look. Move. Sense. Feel. Dream. Eat. Sleep. Laugh. Cry. Celebrate. Skip. Jump. Cycle. Imagine. Draw; anything can be drawn, grab a few color pencils and fill up a blank page, anything. Play music, doesn't matter if you can't play very well, sing. Dress up. Go naked. Make silly faces. Spin; yeah you get dizzy, but just do it. Do yo-yo. Check the time. Swing. Dance. Kiss. Hug. Make love. Have babies. Take the elevator up and down. Go against the escalator. Drive crazy. Hop; I don't know why, but its fun so do it anyway. Ruffle through your hair. Make fun of your friends, point at them, annoy them. Hate. Forgive. Love...
Smile...
Breathe...
Live!

Moments of life.

Like Bob Dylan once sang,"... he not busy being born is busy dying..."

4 comments:

  1. Hate. Forgive. Love...
    Smile...
    Breathe...
    Live!

    Moments of life. ♥

    Ps. I love the new outlook of the blog. Very vibrant!

    Pps. I hope I am one of the MACHI in the second box. =D =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read the latest text I sent you...text me when you do...You'll understand! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read it. Tysm. CUTEST THING YOU'VE EVER SAID. Hah. It's going on my blog. And hey, I awarded you. Check me blog! =D

    http://littlebluesecrets.blogspot.com/2011/02/award-rawr.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been just awarded on my blog:
    http://littlebluesecrets.blogspot.com/2011/03/here-comes-another-oscar.html =P

    Please. Check. =P

    ReplyDelete